Saturday 3 October 2015

Bird Crazy Picture Book 2 (HALLOWEEN): Part 1–Backgrounds

WP_20151002_21_05_21_Pro

I've started my second Tim Holtz Bird Crazy picture book because I finally had my Crazy Things stamps delivered!  Scroll down list of ingredients.  My first bird crazy picture book starts at this post.  In the next part I will stamp the birds and build them up with their crazy things!  The final and third part will be assembling the mini book.

Ingredients

  • White Stamping Card cut to 10 x 14cm (I am using Sheena Douglass stamping card)
  • Matt Black cardstock (crafter’s Companion)
  • Extra paper for layering and inking such as manilla cardstock or chamois cropping block
  • Doflex (optional – stencil) and Large circle punch (Martha Stewart)
  • Distress Inks – Various
  • Fine liner black pen
  • Cut and dry foam / inking and blending tools
  • Scissors and guillotine
  • Stencil – tree scape (Sheena Douglass)
  • Textures embossing folder (Crafter’s Companion)
  • Stamps – Crazy Things
  • Large metal jump rings
  • Alcohol pen (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment